23th WORKGROUP FINE Europe
“Leadership: an essential component for nursing”
November 22th-23th, 2018
FINE Europe’s 23rd Workgroup took place on November 22nd and 23rd, 2018 in Brussels.
The general meeting took place on November 22nd, and, on this occasion, new executive members were elected (cf art. new office).
On November 23rd, the topic was: “Leadership: an essential component for nursing”
Please find below the presentations of the day:
- Opening of the day, Le leadership – Jane-Laure Danan, PhD
- Le leadership infirmier en questions ? Nursing leadership in questions ? – Christophe Debout
- Développer la compétence « leadership » chez les étudiants infirmiers. Developing leadership competence in nursing students – Prof. Dr. Walter SERMEUS
- Leadership infirmier : une utopie? Nursing leadership : a utopia ? – Prof. Laurent Ravez
- Leadership en formation: études de cas. Nursing leadership educational programs: cases studies – Leena Salminen
- Leadership des enseignants au sein d’une équipe pédagogique. Leadership within the education team – Cécile Dury, Sophie Breedstraet